Sandbaggers Anonymous

For Golfers and non golfers. Sandbagging isn't just a golfing set of tricks.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

9 putts in 9 holes (actually only 8 holes)

Yep, it's true. I had just 9 putts on the back nine yesterday.

One putt on each of 7 holes, 2 putts on one hole, and a chip in on another.

Putts included a 25 foot right to left slider (for a birdie), a 16 foot right to left and left to right dead center drop, a 10 footer, a 4 footer and a couple of putts 2 feet or less.

The best I've ever done until yesterday was 10 putts on 9 holes.
My putting has been really awful for the last month or so but yesterday I let my subconscious take control and the putts dropped like the holes and balls had magnetic qualities.

Subconscious putting?

Well why not? If our sleeping dreams are items of our subconscious calling out for attention then let the power of the subconscious work for you.

And another hint... Be sure to check the accuracy of your opponent's scorekeeping for your official tournament card. Never trust he or she is accurate.

Anyway, I finished 2nd in my flight at the club championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home